Thursday 28 November 2013

Challenge #16 - Favourite Digi (and WHY!)

Thank you to everyone who entered our last spots or stripes challenge. 
Our winner is .....

Wishcraft
Lisa preferred stripes, and she's right, they look fab on her male card.
Gorgeous card hun, congrats on being our winner this week.


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:




and our Top 5 (yup, cos I couldn't cut it down to 3) in entry number order are

#17 Sanja
I just had to choose this one, it's a fab image and uses my favourite xmas papers.



#22 Mynette
Gorgeous C&S design, and so elegant.



#24 Jacky - Paddington Fan
This sentiment made me smile. FAB Jacky.



#37 Lucy Patrick
As usual Lucy amazed me with her gorgeous colouring and fab eye for design.



#60 Kat W
Kat's card is GORGEOUS. Pink (oh yeah!!!), LOTV (my fave) and cute.  Just my style of card.  Kat's colouring on James is just amazing too, make sure you zoom in for a better peek.



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 5* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our 16th challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is 

My Mum's Craft Shop

Proud Sponsors






This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Digi Stamp & Why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I do love my digi images; they're so simple to print (with no mess!) and I like that I can flip them and resize them to fit my project.  However, I have so many that my favourites change all the time.  Bears are definitely in my top picks, but at the moment I'm really loving these girlie Sugar Nellie cuties.  This one in particular, called Rosie, is one I have chosen a couple of times lately as she's so pretty. I've also used my favourite digi paper brand, Nitwits on this project. 
As a side note, I can't believe how long this project took me to make. 
If you want to see how I did it, please pop over to my personal blog.



Samantha
Why is this is my favourite?
Well for a start I LOVE Saturated Canary images and just a few weeks ago I got this one.
She's is actually a Summer image (you can see her on my blog)
but by thinking a little outside of the box, she is now a winter image. 

So shes is my favourite because I can use her all year round.



Carol

Favourite Digi image, now that is a hard one! Since I had to make a card for my grandson, it had to be Mo Mannings big shoes. Just adorable and so like Robert shuffling about the room in any big shoes he could find. 







Mojca


Well it's always hard choosing between stamps! But at the moment my favourite digi stamp is this Dustin Pike's Owl. It's just so cute and you can colour it in as many colour tones you want. So I decided to use it for all my New Year's cards this year (the sentiment says:"Happy New Year").

 


Sarah

These adorable little Heather Ellis images are my current favourite. They are soooo easy to colour  and suit most styles of cards.




Suzette

Still poorly - please pop by her blog to send some get well wishes.



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Digi Stamp.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




5 comments:

  1. Thrilled to see my card in your top 5!! Congratulations to the lucky winner and the rest of the top 5!!
    Hoping to join in the next challenge but it's hard to choose a favourite digi!!!!
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see my card in your Top 5 and especially the lovely comment accompanying it, that's so sweet of you! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as the winner - I did email a few days ago, but wondering if my email might have got lost as I've not heard anything. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa I have just been and Checked and your mail was in the junk folder... I have moved it to the Inbox and we will email you prompty with the info of what you have won and how the claiming it will work too! just wanted to let you know here too! hugs me x

    Jackie and Lucy! well done on your Top 5 spots Beautiful creations girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another fabulous challenge with wonderful DT creations
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete