Thursday 26 March 2015

Favourite Lines or No Lines Technique (and why)


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Marlies
I just loved this card, the colours and the sweet PB image. 
STUNNING.


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

Helen



Lynne in NI



Sue



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:




I'm sorry but I also have to make a special shout out to aNNie who made this fab project using one of my freebie clock templates!  I was so proud to see it!  :0)








So, onto our 50th challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is

Stamp & Create





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Technique Lines or No Lines (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I have dabbled with the no-lines technique but it scares me still, so although I love it, I'm just not brave enough.  I think it looks fab when it's done well though.



My Favourite is Lines.  2 reasons; the first I have never had enough courage
to try no lines and secondly, in this case I am paper piecing so I need to see the lines!



Carol
Simple answer from me, I can't see them lol! So it has to be lines, bad enough getting it right on these kinda images. 




Mojca

I love lines, they make the image pop out. 

 

Sarah

It's lines for me. I like definition and lines give just that.  Lines can also make the colours on your card sing, as in this case.







Suzette

**coming soon**


Wilma
I prefer lines! Simply because I have never tried "no lines". 




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Technique Lines or No Lines (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




6 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so honoured that my card won the challenge. I'll proudly put the badge on my blog and I'll mail you. Thanks a lot.
    Lovely DT creations for the new challenge!!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also congratulations to the top three winners. Beautiful cards! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud to be in the top three ... all the cards are lovely and all from very talented crafters..thank you..congratulations to Marlies and the other winners...
    Sue...xxx
    tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving me a 'shout' using the fabulous clock template, I use it a lot and love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute design team samples. Thanks for the "lines or not" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh...thanks so much fr choosing my card in the top 3!
    What a lovely surprise - you've made my day!
    Love the other choices too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete