Thursday 12 March 2015

Favourite Type of Stamp - Digi or Rubber (and WHY)?

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:


Liz




Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

Sanja





Angelique











Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our 49th challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is

Wild Orchid Craft



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Digi or Rubber (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Although I do love my digis, (great for storage and sizing / flipping directions etc), I am really getting back into the proper inky stamping which is where I started out.  I love using my DI reinkers too, which I prefer painting on thicker watercolour card which unfortunately won't go through my printer.  I also have a small addiction to some of the rubber designs, including Lili of the Valley which is featured on today's card.




Samantha
Well I don't know about you all but I really do like digital stamps for many reasons... resizing is one of the best reasons I can think of, However it was rubber stamps that got me into stamping and I still have a very strong love for them just the whole inking up the stamp and making marks is so much fun and stamping and embossing and well the list goes on and on..



Carol


Love playing with my rubber stamps to create just what I want, any design or any colour. Love playing around and having fun  







Mojca

I must say I am a rubber fan. I love digi stamps too of course, but rubber stamps are something so special, you can ink them up and stamp on whatever material you want.





Sarah


I love digi stamps because they can be resized to suit whatever size of card you are making and at the click of a button you can find just about any kind of image imaginable!!






Suzette

I love these images as they are very spring/summer and you can add fab embellishments that make the images pop.




Wilma
It's rubber for me this time. I love this Bella stamp, it makes me smile and it's fun to colour. 




So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Digi or Rubber (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.




7 comments:

  1. Oooh...thanks for choosing my bag amongst the favourites for the last challenge - you've made my day! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge theme and such lovely creations from everyone!
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and gorgeous projects form DT. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.
    I have added my card using my favourite digi stamp and told why on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards as always ladies! Rubber all the way for me! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT work. Thank you for the challenge. I am a digi girl. I love re-sizing. The image I used was a freebie on A Day For Daisies last year. I love the bunnies. I was born on Easter and those bunnies are so cute. They are quick and easy to color.

    ReplyDelete