Thursday 17 November 2016

Favourite Christmas Colour Combo & WHY



Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our winner is:

Birgit



Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are



Colinda


Lynne R



Marlies
 



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our next challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is

Prize - £10.00 Voucher
digistampboutique blogspot



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Christmas Colours (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



I'm not a great lover of gold, green and red, but I do like non-traditional colours at Christmas. I've opted for my two favourites, aqua and purple, a choice which just so happens to mean that I can also use my favourite Christmas paper pad, Snow Princess from Nitwits.





using: sketchy holly mistletoe

I am not one for fussy or fancy and the more I craft the more I realise
that C&S is my thing, Also when we decorate our house for Christmas I really
love clean and simple for that too and this holly digi stamp just shouted at me to use traditional colours of Red and Green so I guess this is my favourite.  



Brenda
using Winter Rosie Set

If I was forced to choose a favourite Christmas color combo, I guess I would have to go with the traditional green, red and white.  I think these colors bring back fond memories of Christmas as a child.




Elaine

Cute Robin Chicklets

This is one of the toughest choices for me. I love so may colour combos. I like to make my Christmas cards with different colour themes. Today I was in a red, blue and green mood because it is nice frosty feel and yet a cosy warmth with the red.





Kat


I have a few favourite colour combos for Christmas depending on the style of card I am making and any image I am using.  However, I do find myself choosing blue and brown more often than any other as I think it looks elegant yet cosy all at the same time!





Lori

using Sketchy Penguins





Lorraine
Using Bert Christmas Set
This was a difficult choice for me. I love alternative colours like pink and white or blue and lilac for Christmas but the traditional colours of red, green and gold just called to me for this sweet image, so here's 'Bert's Christmas', isn't he adorable?





Mojca


I love traditional colours and motives and what's more traditional than red-nose reindeer and green/red colours. They are so warm and really remind me of Christmas. 






Sarah


I used to be a traditional Christmas colours kind of girl, however, the last few years I have favoured different colour combos so have gone with soft purple and aqua green. 






Squirrel

I had to think long and hard about this one as I like lots of colour combos for Christmas cards, but for an actual Christmas at home I don't think you can beat the traditional warmth of red, green and gold.






Wilma
Cute Polar bear
Besides red and green, blue is also one of my favorite colours to use on a Christmas card. I love winter and the colour blue makes me think of cold weather and snow. 





So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Christmas Colours (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.





6 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking me for the top 3 !!
    Congratulations Birgit, such a cutie!!!
    Enjoy your day,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me in the Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies and winner x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card to be in your top three. COngratulations to the other ladies and the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute DT samples. Thanks for the "Christmas color" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome makes everyone! Thanks for playing! xx

    ReplyDelete